Thursday, 19 July 2012

Injustice: Gods Among Us.


I am very 'old school' when it comes to computer games and if anyone asks me what my favourite games are, they are always games that were released two decades ago as I can sometimes be very oblivious to new releases, don't have time to try them out or play them once and forget about it! So, I often need to rely on my PlayStation newsletter, my boyfriend and my little sister to update me on these things!
My most recent 'wow I really want to play that!' moment was with 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' ...which my sister very kindly youtubed the trailer on my PC, sat me down and made me press the play button to ensure I actually watched it! ...and here it is:
How amazing does it look!! Injustice is simply a fighting game with characters from the DC Universe. This includes Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Harley Quinn, Catwoman and more. The graphics look great and what makes this different to other fighting games that I've played (not sure how 'new' this idea is though) is that everything around you is tactile and you can use them to your advantage. This reminded me of all the times I've played Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat and wished I could climb up onto another platform and do some sort of diving attack...or throw a car (or spectator!) onto my opponent...I will finally be able to do all this (minus the spectator throwing I think!) in Injustice!! It is due for a 2013 release so I will do a proper review of this game once I've played it!
Post a Comment