Friday, 16 November 2012

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Melissa.

I have recently come to realise that I have too many shoes...too many that I don't wear! I am in the midst of clearing them out and will be selling them via my ASOS Marketplace store at some point. Anyway, it hasn't stopped me buying more (the money I make from selling my old ones will hopefully fund my newer ones!)...and when I spotted the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Melissa shoes on Sale on ASOS.COM, I had to get them! I have wanted the Skyscraper III and Lady Dragon VII Globe shoes for over a year now but the price never justified my use for them. I actually bought them both to try on and keep the one I liked the most, but I loved them both! I have already worn the Lady Dragon ones and they are pretty comfortable - probably more comfortable for people who wear heals more often, but I coped fine in them. They are really light because of the use of rubber and smell like bubblegum! I have now also just spotted some new ones on the site - Lady Dragon IX! So cute!!
Post a Comment