Thursday, 3 January 2013

Kiehl's Cream Eye Treatment with Avocado.

A few months ago when it was super chilly in London, I noticed that the delicate skin under my eyes was becoming very dry. I knew this was due to the cold weather and also because my eyes water very easily. A friend recommended the Kiehl's Avocado eye cream and I had read some great reviews, so I decided to splash out (just under £30 I think!) on it.
A few days after using the cream, I did notice my skin becoming less dry... but about a week later, I suddenly got tiny red bumps. My friend told me that the cream was possibly too rich for me/I didn't blend it properly/put too much on ...and this was all probably true as my skin is dry/sensitive, whereas her skin is the opposite. 
I can't say this product is awful, but it certainly isn't for me. I do still have it and I may still try it but I would definitely not purchase it again. I am still on the hunt for a good all-year-round eye cream for sensitive skin, so any recommendations would be appreciated!
Post a Comment