Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Kurt Geiger Simon.

I've been wanting over-the-knee boots for years but I never came across the perfect ones...until I spotted 'Simon' from Kurt Geiger. I tried them on in the shop and they were just super comfortable (shearling-lined), had the perfect heel height (not too high, not too low) ...and I loved the buckle detailing.
However, there was no way on earth that I was going to spend £320 on them... sure, I would wear them whenever it was cold and they would last a lifetime...but it still didn't justify the price for me.
A couple of months later, I was telling a friend about them, who happened to know someone who could get a discount for me. It was a very effective discount and my boyfriend also chipped in as an early Christmas present...so I ended up paying a very small amount of my own money for the boots!
I have now worn them many times and have no regret with getting them (this may be a different case if I had paid the full amount though!) .... they are incredibly comfortable and I can REALLY feel how much they keep my legs warm. The only small thing that bugs me is that I wish they did not ruch, I wish they were completely straight up and down, like riding boots...but I know it would probably make it difficult for me to bend my knees in them!

Post a Comment