Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum.

This is definitely one of the most popular beauty products I can think of. I see it recommended everywhere and I feel like many years later, it is still so popular! So, I couldn't help but want to try it after reading many great reviews about it.
However, after using for a few months now, I haven't noticed any difference whatsoever. I still feel my Nivea Q10 Night Cream is more effective, at a much better price.
I applied a couple of drops to my face before my moisturizer and I really hated the sticky feeling it left on my hands, that I always felt I needed to wash it off...and the scent isn't that great either...actually, almost a little yucky!
I have dry/sensitive skin and although it didn't leave my skin dry, it didn't feel incredibly moisturized either, although my sister did say that my skin didn't need 'repairing' which is why I may not have noticed a difference...and I don't drink or smoke so, she may be right with that... maybe when I am older, this serum may just be the thing I need!
I am not completely dismissing it as I trust the Estée Lauder brand but right now, this is not for me. Tick. Now what's the next thing I want to try...

Post a Comment