Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Comb-bound notebooks.

I love making things that can be made with my own hands... and I find myself jumping from one thing to another, which, is fun and spontaneous but also leaves a lot of unfinished projects! However, I've been desperately trying to break out of this, and ensuring I finish things before the next jump, and I'm happy to say that it has improved! One of my tasks for this year was to totally revamp my handmade books and to update the zodiac traits ones. 
I decided I wanted to make them more unisex, so I got rid of the calligraphy font and the ribbon spine ... replacing them with a neat typewriter font and clean comb binding. 
I started and finished all 12 signs in one smooth go, without starting anything new in-between! You can see/buy them here.
Post a Comment